Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here we go....

Hello friends, 
               Let me just start by saying that I am a total blog virgin and other than the obvious shopping addiction and Facebook I don't find much use for the computer. However over the last few months I have noticed the incredible amount of money I have spent on trying to find the perfect beauty products. After several trial and error attempts at the drug store, Ulta, and the Mac counter I realized that beauty reviews are a life saver.(check out my you tube links to the right for some of my fave reviews) so I thought it would be fun to share with the world my point of view, and maybe find a way to get my honey off my back for the recurring decreases in our bank accounts each week ;) yah know the whole "good Samaritan" excuse. I am doing this for the greater good. SO THERE! LOL

Alright with that said I am just going to jump right in. This evening at about 7 o'clock I took my lunch break at work and not so surprisingly ended up in Ulta which just happens to be directly across the street....OH THE IRONY! I was just going for a little retail therapy so I sort of just bought the first four products that caught my eye. I of course came directly back from lunch and just played with my new "toys" here is what I found.





NYX : color Combination's for your eyes only
Sexy Blue Eyes-Palette

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
let me just tell you first off I am obsessed with NYX products. They are super cheap this palette was $10.99 and it has 10 of the most pigmented and bendable shadows I have ever used. 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Beautiful right?
so I just did a quick rough play with it just to see how they bended and how deep the colors were and these were my results. Please remember these are very rough, but look at how perfectly they all blend together. and I used about 5 of the ten shadows in here from the dark copper to the sky blue. I think they look just almost exactly like the cover of the packaging. I am quite proud(although I must say the shadow did all the work)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEND ME SOME SUGAR *