Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WISH LIST WEDNESDAY

New Segment....YAY! So sorry for the disappearing act ladies(& gents) I have had a lot on my plate lately and I have been searching for some inspiration to make this page new and exciting for you guys to read. Hence the new segment. Wish list Wednesday will be a list of about 5 or 6 beauty and fashion items that I am lusting over each week. I will try my best to do this weekly but if not it will definitely be posted bi-weekly! So with out further a due this weeks picks are;
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wish List Picks-
#1.NARS Desire Blush
This is essentially the PERFECT pink blush. I tried it at Sephora when I was there yesterday and it was love at first sight. Now I am just itching to get it in my kit.
#2.Yves Saint Laurent Smoothing Lip Gloss 13 Starlet Coral
Let's face it YSL can do no wrong and this lip gloss is absolutely no exception. I love how the coral color is fun, and right on trend but also subtle and girly. You could wear this alone for an every day look or over a bright orange lip color(see Melon by Estee Lauder) for a bolder look.
#3.MICHAEL Michael Kors Braided shoulder handbag
Add a little spice to your spring wardrobe. This bag is fun and flirty and the color is so versatile. It's almost red and almost orange. A pretty little carry all to add some pizazz to even the most dull of work outfits...plus starring at that pretty color should brighten your day a bit.
#4.Essie Haute As Hello Nail Lacquer
I love this polish. I have seen this color all over lately and I just can't get enough. I have been wanting to invest in a good coral or orange color but I just couldn't find a shade that was wearable enough to use all the time. This is just right a little bit of pink mixed with a little bit of orange and almost a nudish undertone. I think this is the perfect shade for tips and toes for summer time.
#5.Amrita Singh Red Coral Nello Necklace
This is piece is very interesting and bold but also very wearable. This could easily dress up a breezy spring dress or relax a white button down and slacks. I could see myself wearing this in many different settings from work to a night out or even to a spring wedding!

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP PICKS IN THIS SHADE? SHARE THE WEALTH LADIES!
Don't forget to check me out on YOUTUBE @ http://www.youtube.com/user/MissAlmostFlawless?feature=mhum
&FOLLOW ON TWITTER @http://twitter.com/#!/MsAlmostFlawles for the latest updates and daily happenings on the blog and in everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEND ME SOME SUGAR *