Friday, June 3, 2011

M.O.T.D. 6/3/2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MY MAKEUP TODAY!
Face-Rimmel Natural Bronzer-Sun Bronze, & e.l.f. Blush- Passion Pink

Pink and Charcoal Smokey eye- BH 88 shimmer Palette, Maybelline Gel Liner, & Rimmel The Bold MAX curves Mascara, Urban Decay Primer Potion

and Nudish Pink Lips-
Urban Decay Lip Junkie-Wallflower, & Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Starshine

What do you think? Would you like to see a tutorial?

Links to all products used:
Rimmel Natural Bronzer Sun Bronze
Maybelline Gel Eye Liner - Black
Rimmel The MAX Volume Flash Bold Curves Mascara BlackUrban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - OriginalMilani Glitzy Glamour Gloss 3D Starshine (3-Pack)
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss, Wallfllower .34 fl oz (10 ml)
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

5 comments:

  1. The smokey eye is really pretty & not with the standard colors I always see everyone using. I'd love to see a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe thanks girl! FOR YOU...ANYTHING! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am SO glad I stumbled upon your blog! First of all, you're freakin' GORGEOUS. Second of all, the look is BEAUTIFUL, and thirdly, HECK YES, I'D LOVE IF YOU COULD DO A TUTORIAL! I think even with a tutorial, I wouldn't be able to do as good a job as you >.< Gahhh. Anyways lol Thanks for sharing, doll! <3 I'm not following you :) You have a great blog! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Thank you so much I am working on the tutorial for you guys today! I guess I will post it on the blog too, but check out the links top right to my youtube channel and twitter! <3 Thanks for the lovin and I will for sure check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

SEND ME SOME SUGAR *