Sunday, June 26, 2011

Safe Summer Sun

Get your bronze summer goddess glow without the risk.
I am not going to sit here and bore you with all kinds of info about how horrible over exposure to the sun is for you...most of us already know but here is a *LINK* to a great site in case you are interested in learning more. Instead, I will just show you my favorite products to protect my skin, and bronze it up to get the pretty summer skin I love in the safest way possible

SPF'd & Sassy


1. Coppertone Water Baby SPF 50
2.Australian Gold SPF 15 Bronzing Spray
3. Banana Boat Summer Color Airbrush Tanning Spray
4. VS Beach Sexy Adjustable Tanning System
5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
6. Jergens Natural Glow Face lotion
7. Lorac Tantalizer Bronzer

 Now go get sun kissed and sexy, and stay SAFE!
<3 Miss Almost Flawless

What are your favorite bronzers or self tanners?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEND ME SOME SUGAR *