Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WISH LIST WEDNESDAY

Let's try this a little bit amped up. I missed the past two weeks on this segment so I figured I would double up this week. I usually do about 4-5 products that I have been lusting over but I figured this week I would go ahead and double that and do 10 products I am craving right now.
HERE IT IS.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THE BREAKDOWN:
1. Coach Poppy denim tote- $198
2. Betsey Johnson Black and Pink Heart Bangle-$30, Coach Poppy Bow Bange- price unknown
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder -$28
4. Beach Sexy Tan adjustable self tanner- $14, Beach Sexy Daily glow gradual tan- $12, Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
5. Buxom City Slickers Lip set-$39
6. Philosophy Completely Clear Skin system-$35
7. Nars Mata Hari Blush-$ 27
8. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Perfume- $49
9. Nars Illumintor in Super Orgasm- $29
10. Betseyville Kiss me goodnight Clutch-$58

This is actually a direct replica of my birthday wish list. I would just like to say that I by no means expect for anyone to gift me any of these nor do I EXPECT presents of any sort. I just thought this was a fun way to show off what I am loving. It is a WISH LIST so I went above and beyond what I could afford because its supposed to be fun not realistic. :) DREAM BIG RIGHT?

WHATS ON YOUR WISH LIST? DO WE HAVE ANY CORRESPONDING ITEMS?

1 comment:

  1. I could just die for the bombshell summer perfume

    ReplyDelete

SEND ME SOME SUGAR *